Memorial Day Weekend - Sunday, August 14th
11:00 AM - 9:00 PM - 7 Days a Week
Monday, August 15th - Labor Day Weekend
4:00 PM - 8:00 PM Monday - Friday
11:00 AM - 8:00 PM Saturday & Sunday
Pool times are subject to change due weather or unforeseen maintenance issues.
This summer the pool is being maintained and operated by Northland Pools, Inc under the supervision of the Executive Board.
New Mark First Pool Association 2016 Pool Rules
- Only standard swim attire is allowed in the pool. No street clothes are allowed.
- No throwing of objects from the deck area into the pool.
- No glass containers are allowed in the pool area. No drinks are to be placed in the area near the pool edge.
- ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES ARE PROHIBITED on and around the pool premises. Any violation will result in deactivation of the pool access card and the suspension of pool privileges for the remainder of the season.
- No one other than the guards is allowed in guard chairs. Guard instructions shall be followed at all times.
- Foul language will not be tolerated; you will be given a warning and then asked to leave.
- No roller blades, skateboards, scooters, or bicycles are to be ridden inside the fenced area of the pool.
- No diving off sides of the diving boards and no diving at an angle to get close to the side of the pool.
- No one is to be hanging onto the depth rope.
- There is to be only one person at a time on each diving board, this also means no one is to be on the diving board ladder while someone is on the board. Divers on the high dive must meet the height requirement.
- No child over the age of five is allowed in the baby pool at any time.
- There shall be no running or horse play in the pool or deck areas.
- Adult swims will be called hourly; children 17 and under must stay out of the main pool during that time.
- It is your responsibility to pick up and clean up after yourself and your family. Please place any chairs or tables back in their original location before leaving.
- Only New Mark association members will be given an access card to the pool. An adult resident must accompany all guests and resident's children under the age of 12. Failure to have an adult resident present with guests of any age or children under the age of 12 will result in a 2-week suspension of pool privileges. A second offense will generate the suspension of pool privileges for the remainder of the season.
- Pool staff has the right to collect and retain access cards from any nonresident or any resident child under the age of twelve who is not accompanied by an adult resident.
- Residents will be held financially responsible for liability and/or damage incurred to pool property by any guests they bring or caused in whole or in part by anyone of that household.
- Anyone caught inside the fenced are of the pool after hours or when the pool is closed will be turned over to the KCMO police and their pool privileges will be suspended for the remained of the season.
- 3 Strikes Policy - When anyone is asked to leave the pool for disciplinary reasons, the following procedure will apply:
- 1st offense: Will not be allowed to return to pool or pool grounds for 48 hours.
- 2nd offense: will not be allowed to return to pool or pool grounds for 1 full week.
- 3rd offense: Banned from pool for remainder of the pool season.
- There will be a $25.00 replacement fee for a lost, stolen or damaged gate card. Please do not swim with or immerse key cards in water. Please do not write on the cards.
- LISTEN TO AND SUPPORT YOUR LIFEGUARDS. THEY ARE HERE TO KEEP YOU SAFE! Disputes with lifeguards over lifeguard instructions will result in Board action that may include deactivation of the pool access card and the suspension of pool privileges for the remainder of the season.