As our Association residents may have noticed, we had repairs made and remodeled the clubhouse during the fall of 2007. The textured ceiling and walls and earth-tone paint and carpet colors now make the clubhouse suitable for fancy-occasion gatherings. All residents in good standing with the Association are eligible to rent the clubhouse.
The upstairs ceramic-tiled dining area can seat around 36 people at the four 8-foot tables. Four 6-foot tables are available for serving pot-luck style meals, or for overflow seating near the dining room. For dining, 40 chairs matching the tables are provided. The kitchen is also ceramic tiled, and has available for use a microwave, refrigerator, gas stove and oven, and a double deep-bowl sink above new cabinets and counter tops.
Free WIFI is available for use at the clubhouse, and a new wide screen television has been installed which can be used during rentals as well.
We upgraded the downstairs room to a meeting room and thus it is no longer available for rental.
- Club House Rules
- The association resident must be in good standing, and all association assessments and fees must be paid in full.
- Occupancy shall be limited to a maximum of 71 people.
- In the case of an event given for a person under 21 years of age, the following will be checked by a board member:
- There will be ONE adult for every 15 persons under 21 years of age.
- The event will end on or before midnight.
- No alcoholic beverages or drugs allowed.
- No live bands or DJ’s.
- A complete walk-through with the renter and clubhouse manager can be done prior to rental. Any defects or existing damage must be noted at this time so as not to be charged for damage after the event.
- All lights and electronics shall be turned off at the end of the event.
- No kegs placed in the refrigerator.
- No wood will be burned in the fireplace.
- Upholstered furniture may not be moved outside or from the upstairs area.
- The clubhouse, bathrooms, and lawn area are to be cleaned by 8:00 a.m. the morning after the scheduled event.
- NO SMOKING IN OR AROUND THE CLUBHOUSE GROUNDS – Guests may go to the opposite side of Campbell in the greenway but all cigarette butts will be removed or disposed of safely and NOT on the ground or in planters.
- Board members have the authority to enter the clubhouse at all times, even during an event.
- A complete walk-through can be done with the renter and clubhouse manager the next morning after the event.
- All trash must be removed from the premises by the renter.
- Attaching items to the Clubhouse walls, ceilings, or fixtures by any means is prohibited. Violations will result in a damage deposit charged to the homeowners HOA account.
- Cancellation requests must be received seven (7) days in advance of the rental date(s) to be eligible for a user fee refund. Cancellation requests received with less than seven (7) day advance notice will result in a fee refund only if the Association is able to rent the Clubhouse to another party for the reserved date(s) or at the discretion of the Clubhouse Manager and an Association Board Officer.
Cancellation requests must be received seven (7) days in advance of the rental date(s) to be eligible for a user fee refund. Cancellation requests received with less than seven (7) day advance notice will result in a fee refund only if the Association is able to rent the Clubhouse to another party for the reserved date(s) or at the discretion of the Clubhouse Manager and an Association Board Officer.