- Key Card Activation Dates:
Thursday, May 23rd - 6:30 pm – 8 pm Saturday, May 25th - 10 am – 12 pm
Monday, May 27th - 12 pm – 2 pm Thursday, May 30th - 6:30 pm – 8 pm
- Key card activation will be held in the office in the lower level of the club house. Only board members will be able to issue key cards, and life guards will not be able to issue cards. If you are unable to make the times above please contact the board to set up a time to active your card
- Garage Sale – The neighborhood garage sale is currently planned for May 17th and 18th. Some signs will be posted about a week before the sale, and anyone interested in holding a sale is encouraged to participate. Moving forward we have reached an agreement with Willow Farms and Willow Brooke to hold neighborhood sales the first weekend after Mother’s Day in May and the first weekend after Labor Day in September each year.
- Spring Clean Up – Saturday, May 18th will be spring cleanup day for the pool & club house. We will be working on getting the pool and surrounding areas cleaned up and other beautification projects for the summer season. Any and all help from the residents that day would be greatly appreciated.
- May Board Meeting – Due to Mother’s Day being on the second Sunday in May the board has moved the May board meeting to Sunday, May 19th, 7pm at the club house.