- Delay opening to June 1 - we are still moving toward having the renovation work completed and the pool ready to go by 5/23 but circumstances have put that work behind what we had originally expected.
- All tables and chairs will be stored away and it will be "bring your own" for seating/umbrellas.
- Diving boards will be closed and taped off.
- We'll provide cleaning wipes at the front gate to wipe the knobs when entering/exiting.
- All items left at the pool will be thrown in the dumpster at the end of the day. No lost/found or shared toys.
- No pool parties utilizing the clubhouse.
- New Mark Swim Team is up in the air but we are planning as though they will continue as usual.
Quick pool update. In working with the KCMO Health Department and Northland Pools, the board is starting to get a handle on how the pool season will look different this summer. The board met last weekend and here are a few highlights we know will be part of the plan. A full list of 2020 pool rules and restrictions will be provided at the time of pool key signups. We are targeting a drive-through method for pool keys likely starting on 5/26.
Current news and information from the HOA Board for the members of the community.